The Pro Call Blocker Version 4 is designed to block all unwanted calls from telemarketers, credit card companies, political calls, or any other type of unwanted callers. With the ability to block up to 1000 different numbers with (8-16) digits this device will successfully do its job. Includes a jumbo LCD display, and LED notification light, making the product visible at night makes for a more user friendly display. The Pro Call Blocker Version 4 allows the user to review the last 100 incoming calls, as well as the last 50 outgoing calls while showing the date and time of each call. Also includes a security pin to choose what numbers are on the Blacklist.
- Large display, visible at night with ability to change brightness of the screen.
- Very user friendly, customers find using the device to be simple and efficient.
- Plugs into the wall although also has a battery backup.
- Fairly cost efficient compared to competitors.
- Includes security Pin to block numbers.
- Occasional customer reports of missing numbers in the display.
- Reports of confusion during set-up, customers needed to download the manual on how to install and run the system.
- The removal of the “UP” button on the device has caused customers to get slightly frustrated with the ability to navigate through calls, the device only maintained its “DOWN” button labeled DWN from older models.
The Pro Call Blocker Version 4 is an effective device to block calls from unwanted spam or telemarketers, with a LED display it allows for a very user friendly experience compared to its competitors. Although there have been reports of the device not working properly, such as missing numbers in the display, the overall reviews have been positive towards the product. The Pro Call Blocker Version 4 is a good product, and is recommended towards people who want to rid them-selfs of any unwanted spam.
You Might Also Find These Articles Useful:
If you need to find the name of a person who called using a cell phone, then the TrueCaller app has a free solution that you can take advantage of - as long as you have a mobile phone! Read More...
Sometimes it helps to find out the location of the phone number so you can get an understanding of who may have called. Luckily, there is a free service that offers you the ability to find out the city and state of your caller! Read More...
Facebook makes it really easy to find out who called you, their search algorithm automatically takes into account people's phone numbers when performing a search, making it easy to find someone! Read More...