If you need to contact Verizon to report abusive phone numbers, or are looking for contact to their legal department, use the following info to make sure you get in contact with the right people. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the “Verizon phone trace method” to report abusive phone numbers.
Verizon Contact Numbers
Verizon Unlawful Call Center
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Call this number if you have received calls that fall in any of these categories:
- Threat to Life (yours or someone else’s)
- Bomb Threats*
- Bodily Harm to you or immediate relatives
- Excessive Obscene or Harassing Calls (The definition of excessive varies by state but generally means more than two to five calls.)
- Kidnapping or Extortion
(*In this situation it is advised that you call 911)
Verizon Legal Process Center
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Call this number if you are a lawyer or law enforcement and need information on the following items:
- Need a response to lawful process of business information, customer telephone and IP information.
- Ensure court orders, search warrants, subpoenas and other legal document requests are processed confidentially and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- The Legal Process Center also coordinates court appearances for Verizon Custodian of Records for court cases and hearings.
You Might Also Find These Articles Useful:
If you need to find the name of a person who called using a cell phone, then the TrueCaller app has a free solution that you can take advantage of - as long as you have a mobile phone! Read More...
Sometimes it helps to find out the location of the phone number so you can get an understanding of who may have called. Luckily, there is a free service that offers you the ability to find out the city and state of your caller! Read More...
Facebook makes it really easy to find out who called you, their search algorithm automatically takes into account people's phone numbers when performing a search, making it easy to find someone! Read More...