If you need to contact Verizon to report abusive phone numbers, or are looking for contact to their legal department, use the following info to make sure you get in contact with the right people. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the “Verizon phone trace method” to report abusive phone numbers.
Verizon Contact Numbers
Verizon Unlawful Call Center
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Call this number if you have received calls that fall in any of these categories:
- Threat to Life (yours or someone else’s)
- Bomb Threats*
- Bodily Harm to you or immediate relatives
- Excessive Obscene or Harassing Calls (The definition of excessive varies by state but generally means more than two to five calls.)
- Kidnapping or Extortion
(*In this situation it is advised that you call 911)
Verizon Legal Process Center
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Call this number if you are a lawyer or law enforcement and need information on the following items:
- Need a response to lawful process of business information, customer telephone and IP information.
- Ensure court orders, search warrants, subpoenas and other legal document requests are processed confidentially and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- The Legal Process Center also coordinates court appearances for Verizon Custodian of Records for court cases and hearings.